The Water Tower Grill & Bar
Experience Unique Food
& The Best View in Town
Join us today to experience dining on a whole new level!
Happy Cocktail Hour
From the very beginning, the Water Tower has been there to quench the thirst of Lethbridge residents. Today, we’re celebrating over half a century of serving this community drinks (and food) with Cocktail Hour, daily from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Not only do you get to survey your city from 100 feet up, but you get to experience our modern, stylish lounge in the sky. We think that’s something to celebrate everyday!
Join us at the Water Tower for Happy Hour Cocktails in the sky!
From DJs spinning the latest hits, to salsa nights where you can dance your soul (and soles) free, we’ve got some amazing events planned for Lethbridge Night-Lifers! Follow us on social media to keep up to date!
Lethbridge’s local watering hole, since 1959
Whether you choose to glam up with your girlfriends for a wild night out, or you need some decompression time after work with a stiff cocktail, or you want to spoil your favourite special someone with a night on the town (yet not break the bank ;)), the Water Tower is here to serve you and your favourite people delicious food and drink you won’t find anywhere else in Lethbridge South.
THE WATER TOWER
An awe-inspiring structure, with a view to match
It’s hard to really understand the impact of The Water Tower until you’ve experienced it yourself. From the dizzying height of the 360-degree balcony to the unique interior dimensions and design, The Water Tower features some truly impressive specs!
- Tank sat 102’ (31 metres) above the ground, with a diameter of 76’ (23 metres)
- Held 1.9 Million litres (around 500,000 gallons) of water
- Stood 180’ (55 metres) at its full height
- 165 stairs to the reservoir
- 1” (2.5 cm) sway in high winds
Specs since renovations:
- 60 metres (197’) high from the foot to the top of the aerial
- 10-second elevator ride from base to restaurant
- Seats 105 in the lounge and 115 in the restaurant
- ‘Aerial boardwalk’ sits 102’ (31 metres) above the ground for a view that is jaw-dropping
- Still a 1” (2.5 cm) sway in high winds
Give the gift of connection
Give the gift of good food and a great view with a gift card from the Water Tower Grill. From a romantic evening for a lucky couple, to a simple thank you beer for your neighbour – we’ve got every occasion covered.